ArmCare Elite (ACE) Membership Features
ArmCare Elite (ACE) is a specialized community that will launch in 2023. Membership is free and exclusive to experts who hold dual credentials, meaning they are both Certified ArmCare Specialists and Certified Pitching Biomechanists. The community offers remote and in-person events focused on deep data-led insights for individualized player development and so much more.
- Expert Community Access: Like-minded experts will utilize the ACE community to exchange ideas, receive thought provoking questions, and supply answers for the group. The community will also help shape new educational offerings as it relates to advanced player development strategies, sports science, athletic wellness, tactical strategy, and talent identification. All members are invited to attend four quarterly meetings that we call Game Days, that include select speakers, sports science applications, and new updates planned by ArmCare.com.
- Access to Exclusive ArmCareIQs and ArmCareFX: Separate yourself from the rest. ArmCare Elite members are going to learn new methodologies and new metrics to gain a competitive advantage that will be above and beyond those who do not have the dual credential. Right now there is plenty of public education in existing ArmCare IQs and ArmCare FX segments on Youtube. These offerings feature short lectures and applied research reviews from public sources. These information sources are educating the masses, but imagine having access to unpublished data and new discoveries that are not available to anyone else for one year’s time? As an ArmCare Elite Member, you will have exclusive insights before anyone else in the world of sport and get a major head start on your competition.
- Eligibility to attend our in-person ArmCare Elite Coach Summits. ArmCare Elite Membership is your key to advanced education and opportunities to network in-person. You will have a chance to have the keys to the kingdom and register for our 3-Day ArmCare Elite Coach Summit. This exclusive event is in-person and builds upon being a dual Certified ArmCare Specialist and Certified Pitching Biomechanist by providing an advanced certification called the ArmCare Elite (ACE) Coach. As an overview, this event will cover all aspects of training and throwing programming guided by strength and range of motion assessments that are blended with 3D motion capture for the ultimate coaching education experience.
- Special Pricing and Offers for ArmCare Products and Services. As an ArmCare Elite Member, you will receive special offers on furthering your education and training approaches that includes savings on technology, training gear, clothing and mini-courses. The savings provided will pay for the investment you have made toward your education in addition to all the other competitive advantages offered by being an ACE member.
- Member Spotlight on our Website: As an ArmCare Elite Member you have extreme credibility and technical know-how in the industry that only a fraction of the population has understanding of or can implement. For this reason, we want to help provide visibility for you and your business so that people who come to our website can contact you. This option will increase your marketing outreach and provide social proof that you are ELITE in sport. As we add members, this offering will be under construction.
- WANT TO JOIN? You can purchase our Certified ArmCare Specialist Course and Certified Pitching Biomechanist Course separately to join. Following the completion of both courses, you will receive an invitational email when ACE is ready to roll.
- Further questions about our ArmCare Elite Membership or any of the educational products offered, please email
“Simply put - ArmCare Elite members aim to eradicate injuries and dominate throwing sport performance through sharing expertise as it relates to optimizing training and workload demands through data-led insights.”
- Ryan Crotin - Executive Vice-President, ArmCare.com
- Jordan Oseguera - Director of Pitching Performance, ArmCare.com
The ArmCare Specialist Course includes 9 online course modules worth 6 contact hours of continuing education
About Ryan Crotin
PhD, CSCS, RSCC
Dr. Ryan Crotin is the Executive Vice President of ArmCare.com focusing on global adoption of individualized training and assessment through a data-led approach. He also is the driving force behind ArmCareU and the ArmCare Elite community, being a comprehensive educational stream and network to advance baseball health and performance.
Ryan completed his PhD at the University at Buffalo studying fatigue-induced movement compensations in baseball pitchers.His post-doctoral fellowship in the Department of Orthopedics at the University of Pennsylvania focused on joint function and biomechanics to determine potential causes of throwing injuries.
His latest position in MLB was Director of Performance Integration for the Los Angeles Angels overseeing strength and conditioning efforts and sport science to apply physiologic-based data to improve the way athletes are coached, receive clinical care, and scouting as it relates to athletic profiling for the amateur draft.
Start Building Bulletproof Arms
Optimize on the field performance.